About transference studies, admission studies

Family change receives change, admission studies of a child and returnee children of lived by relations of the work.
I select it in documents examination, a subject examination, an interview.
Please refer to entrance examination public information for the details such as an enforcement school year or presentation documents.
I would like it from a telephone (084-922-1682) or "an inquiry" of the HP.